CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Jayna's World

Jayna's room is finished...sans tree. I just can't seem to get that damn thing painted!! But I'm working on it a little at a time and she'll have a tree soon enough...but probably not until after she gets here.
Chris has worked his ass off to give his favorite little girl a place she'll love. I can't take credit for hardly any of the work...except all of the choosing. I chose the furniture, bedding, curtains, rug, etc. with minimal help from anyone. I definitely had a vision when I chose things. So, here it is in all it's glory...(remember, some of these pictures may seem silly to you...but I'm a hardcore scrapbooker...)
The view from the door


Crib & Glider

Inside crib (of course I'll take that stuff out when she's in there!)

Dresser, shelves, swing

Cute little clothes that probably won't fit my chubby baby...

Ultrasound photo book and Jayna's first book (it's a wonderful book!)

Cute little birds and bugs on Jayna's swing

Desk my Grandpa made repurposed as a changing table

Things for changing in basket on changing table

"Daughters are a gift from the heart." How sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow girl her room came out great. she is going to be the happiest little girl when she gets her.

Summer

Anonymous said...

It all looks lovely, and so do you. Jayna is going to love the red in her room!
We can't wait to meet her! :)

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with your Grandpa's desk! What a great idea! & that room looks so professional! It should be in a magazine :)

Hang in there. I know you feel horrible but you look great!