CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

28 Weex

I feel lazy. For not blogging. But those of you who know me in real life know that I've been anything but lazy these past few weeks!! So many things have happened and gotten finished in the last two or three weeks that it's making the time fly by much faster!!

So, 28 weex is proving to be arguably the best part of the pregnancy. I am WAY less tired...even though I have less energy to do things. I feel better. I'm eating pretty well. I still feel good. I'm soooo excited at this point. Jayna's room is coming together nicely. She is already accumulating her own things. And she's moving around in such a way that it looks like an alien will jump out of my belly at any moment! It's really amazing to watch her move around from the outside.

My 28 weex appointment was last Friday. Chris couldn't go, so my mom went with me. I enjoyed the company as we ended up being at the office for a little over 2 hours. I had to drink Glucola, which wasn't bad at all, and have lots of blood drawn. We heard Jayna's heartbeat and were told that it's VERY strong! Yay-I have a healthy baby!!! Other than all of the fuss over drawing my blood exactly one hour after I drank the Glucola it was a pretty uneventful appointment. My blood pressure is great and my weight is normal. I've gained about 16 pounds. And no, I don't care if you all know.

The fact that I will be responsible for another human in just around 11 more weex is overwhelming. It gets a little more real everyday. I have no doubts that I'll be able to handle it, but it does seem crazy. The days go by so quickly now and I feel that I can't get enough done in one day no matter how hard I try. I'm sure that feeling will only multiply as the due date gets closer and even after I have her.


And here are pics of me by the furniture. I think I look HUGE in these, by the way...
28 weex and the infamous crib...

28 weex and the hassle-free dresser

...and the 28 weex buddha belly.

2 comments:

Susi said...

Wow-Baby Jayna sure is growing. Can't wait to see this beautiful baby girl. Just a couple months left. Her room looks like it's coming together nicely. Very Pretty! By the way you look GREAT!

Love Ya,

Anonymous said...

The crib was worth the wait! I love the color! & you look great!