CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

The handle...

...that I had on things at 24 weex has officially broken. And now I'm sitting here waiting for my 2-part epoxy to dry so my handle will again function the way it should.

Unfortunately, 26 weex pictures are non-existent. And boy, are there reasons for that!! I normally would've taken them on Friday or Saturday of last week, but I was mega-busy both days. I went to the zoo on Friday during the day. It was fun, but hectic...and I swelled up like the marshmallow man. Good times. Friday night was spent moving furniture (not me!!) and packing things. Saturday our new carpet was installed which meant that my house was demolished. I spent the better part of Saturday afternoon unpacking things and such. So what I'm saying is that pictures of an irritated, hot and swollen pregnant me were the last thing on my mind last week. I will take pictures today or tomorrow to replace 26 weex...it'll just be 27 weex.

Beginning sometime Sunday afternoon, I acquired flu-like symptoms that persisted until Wednesday morning. Chris has it too. And he STILL has it. He's headed to a week of stomach flu junk. A week!! He seems to be getting better, but very slowly. This bug KICKED MY ASS!! I came to work Monday morning and went home half day. I missed all of Tuesday. And I slept almost that whole time from Monday afternoon until Tuesday evening. I left my house once for popsicles, soup and cheerios. I didn't even feel like taking a shower!! I did shower, but I didn't enjoy it like I usually do when I'm sick. I just felt like death.

And since Chris and I were both sick, all of the stuff that we had to pack to get the carpet installed STILL isn't all the way unpacked. And it's ALL piled in Jayna's room. And we can't work on Jayna's room until all the shit is out of there. I am DYING to assemble the furniture, but I've banned myself from doing that until the walls are sanded and painted. No need to have to work around furniture if we don't have to.

My friend Tiffany got married last Saturday!! And since I know she'll eventually read this, CONGRATS, TIFF!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there, but things were a mess. I still have your bridal shower gift AND your wedding gift to mail. I promise I'll do it soon. Please understand about the pregnancy brain. It's horrible.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok, thanks for the well wishes. I hope your nursery comes together for you soon. I also sent you a gift to help with your back (hopefully).
Hope the storms & flooding didn't get you too badly!