CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4D Ultrasound

On July 8th, I had a 4D ultrasound. It was such a fun experience! I was unaware of how well I'd be able to see her and what she actually looks like. And even though she slept the whole time and didn't move alot, it was still a very touching experience. It made all of these pregnancy woes seem so much more worth it!!

With the package I chose, I got a 3o minute DVD of the ultrasound and about 40 pictures of Jayna. The DVD has lullabies playing during the ultrasound. One of the songs is "What a Wonderful World." I was very touched by that as that was the song that Chris and I danced to at our wedding reception. That song has since held a special place in my heart and I tear up a little everytime I hear it...and more now that my hormones are raging!

And here are some pictures of Ms. Jayna Madison:

Ms. Sleepyhead

Showing us her arm and hand

And a HUGE yawn!!

Isn't she just beautiful!?!

1 comments:

Susi said...

I have to agree-Jayna is just BEAUTIFUL. How could she not be, just look at her parents.