CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Say Cheese!!

On Friday, July 18th, I had my maternity photo shoot. It was fun! A friend from high school owns a photography studio, so we even knew our photographer...which made things move a little more slowly (with all the chit-chat), but it made me more comfortable. And I was very sore the next day from all of the sitting down and getting up and contorting into different poses. When I saw the pictures, I decided that it was all worth it!

After all of the pics were taken, Chris and I got to see them all and decide if there were some that we loved or hated. I'm telling you, I look HUGE from some angles!! I know that I'm pregnant and, well, big, but some of the pictures just made me look gigantic! There are so many that I loved...I know I'll have a difficult time choosing. There are some of Chris and I that are just so sweet that they bring a tear to the eye. I can't wait to get the proofs! Thanks, Nikki!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to see them!