CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Better Late Than Never

On July 19th, I had my baby shower. I know, I know...that was 2 weex ago! I haven't really felt like blogging for the past few weex. I've been busy getting things together, busy with a million appointments, and very very tired and exhausted. I can definitely tell that I'm getting close to delivering...I'm uncomfortable as hell and I'm ready for this part to be over!!

Anyhoozy, the baby shower was great!! I got to see some friends that I rarely see because we are all so busy or because we live far away from one another. I enjoyed everyone's company and the munchy food and the cupcakes...and all of the awesome gifts!! I got the travel system from my mom along with some other miscellaneous things. Chris' mom got us the high chair and the cutest little stuffed rattle dog. I got lots and lots of onesies and socks and lotions and soaps and such...all things I'll use. And I got the most awesome diaper cake from Kelly, the girl who does my hair!! I think it's the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen!! It's still assembled and on Jayna's dresser. I'll be sad the day I begin taking it apart, but happy to have all those diapers that I won't have to go out and buy!!




I've washed and gone through everything and have some things to exchange or return. I registered RIGHT after I learned that I was having a girl. I sort of wish I would've waited until a few weeks after that...when I learned alot of things about what to use/register for. There are things on my registry that I don't remember putting on there. I'm sure I did, but now that I have it, I know that I won't ever use it.

I am so very grateful to all the people who came and brought gifts and took time out of their lives to come celebrate with me. I have yet to write my thank you notes!! I'm slow! They are made and waiting for me to write in them, but I just haven't had the energy to begin! I hope to have it done by the end of the weekend. Thanks, everyone!!

0 comments: